Wednesday 14 July 2010

Distribution for 'Shooter'

Again waiting for word from the 2 distribution companies that have taken my short film on board, I guess I am just a little anxious to get on to the next level. I will post the details as soon as I know more.

Meanwhile, I have had a great weekend with family and friends, we spent Saturday in the very beautiful grounds of Strathallan Castle estate, near Auchterarder. Sylvia's horses all did very will in competition and Mum had a great time meeting new friends and catching up with old friends. You can see the video diary here

Glad to see Cameron there, and looking better after his little episode. Fergie, Daniel and Naz were also there and added to the entertainment.

With a little luck I should be visiting Glen Lyon in the very near future, as I am looking for a location to shoot a short film about King Robert the Bruce. More news on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment