Saturday 6 November 2010

Radio Broadcast for Short Film 'Shooter'

On the 26th August, I recorded a brief interview with David Wilkie at the Heartland FM studio in Pitlochery, really excited to hear that 'Shooter' and my interview, will be broadcast on Heartland FM 97.5fm radio


The schedule is:

Bruce Patterson who presents our weekday morning programmes, will broadcast "Shooter" soundtrack just after the 11am news next Thursday, 11th November 2010.

David Wilkie will be presenting the Remembrance Day theme on the Sunday morning programme from 8 to 9am on November 14th. He will broadcast my interview about half-way through the programme, and "Shooter" soundtrack afterwards.


Very exciting times for short film, and if you have ever heard of an entire FILM track being broadcast on radio, then I would like to hear about it

My new reel for 2010 is here, Ronnie B Goodwin Reel 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment