Saturday 14 May 2011

Ultimate Review of Shooter

To reflect on the reviews that Shooter has received since January, all the reviewers and sites respectfully, have been amazing with their responses and choice of words that have contributed to the short films quest. Today I received a review from Ultimate Review , written by Raghav Modi, and my goodness, it almost knocked me off my feet, it contributed to me burning my dinner, and I had a tear in my eye when I finished reading it, about 8 times:) I wont quote anything from the site as you should read it yourself, but I do have to say, that when a film maker reads this kind of thing about their work, it only makes you more determined to produce better and more personal work, and to read the words 'great piece of cinema' only makes my journey more joyous. I am smiling from ear to ear, at my laptop, in the dark, all alone :(
Thanks to the reviewers for everything said, I won't forget.

The Ultimate Review Site 

Ultimate Review sent me a series of questions to be published on their site, read the interview here
Ronnie B Goodwin Ultimate Review Interview

1 comment:

  1. Top work Ronnie, a full interview with yourself will now be posted to support Shooter.

    ReplyDelete