Monday 4 November 2013

Emerger

Whilst I have been creating my short films, I have always had a fascination with water, and a few months ago, I shot a piece for one of my films as a poster. I fell in love with the images the camera can capture of moving water, that the eye cannot see, so 'Emerger' was conceived. If you visit the Gallery tab on this page you can flip through the collection, and if you want a high resolution copy or copies, drop me an email ronniegoodwin@hotmail.com  "subject 'Emerger' please", and would love to hear your thoughts on them



Meanwhile, I am on another project, which sadly, I can't talk about at the moment, but believe me it is very exciting. Meanwhile I have delayed 'Big Sky' for the time being, and I will post news as soon as I know more.

News from the last few months:
Our Academy Qualifying short film 'FLY a Legacy' is now available to buy on iTunes, and should you want to download it please go here and follow the 'View in iTunes' link FLY a Legacy on iTunes

'KING' our 1 minute short film, with Paul Hunter, is in the final of the RenderYard film festival, see KING
 
The sequence that the 'Emerger' poster was extracted from can be seen in this short film EMERGER


No comments:

Post a Comment